Danmar trunk support system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Danmar Special Offers:
Special price get an extra 15% off on regular price (*price inclusive of discount)
And get an additional 5% off on the cart page. (USE CODE: DANMAR)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Danmar Trunk Support System is designed for use when an individual is seated in a wheelchair or custom seating system. Firm support is achieved by using an inner core of molded nylon, with a vinyl-coated foam cover for comfort and ease of cleaning. Adding shoulder straps with vinyl-coated foam covers to the 6625 Trunk Support Bar supports the torso. The polypropylene straps have Quick-Release Buckles for easy access. The Trunk Support System may be permanently mounted to the back of a chair.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A RESTRAINT.
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Danmar return policy update due to COVID-19:
Due to COVID-19 infection, Manufacturer cannot accept any returns and cannot process any exchanges at this time. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.