De-bug Stainless steel aquatic chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
De-bug Stainless steel aquatic chair can be easily submerged into the water for transfers. De-bug wheelchair is intended to provide decades of service life in the harshest of environments. The wheelchair frame is constructed using 316L grade stainless steel tubing which is a higher grade than standard 304 marine grade stainless steel. De-bug has footrest with linear position telescopic length adjustment that helps in proper foot support. Stainless steel aquatic chair is perfect for pools, showers, and even as manual wheelchair.
|De-bug Stainless steel aquatic wheelchair|
|Seat widths||14", 18", 22"|
|Seat-to-floor height||17" - 21"|
|Telescope footrest (knee to heel)||15" - 22"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. - 400 lbs.|
|Chair weight||35 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the stainless steel frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ten Years from date of purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty for the seating material and tires.
- Warranty does not cover damages which occurred during shipment.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Any defective parts covered under this warranty shall be sent to manufacturer at the customer's expense.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace the product at their own discretion.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping related charges.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by the manufacturer in the original, unopened box.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.