Derma sciences algicell calcium alginate dressing 4" x 4" - 10/box
Sterile, Soft, White
Derma Sciences Algicell Calcium Alginate Dressing is a soft, white, sterile dressing which absorbs moderate to large amounts of wound drainage and may help control minor bleeding. Alginate ropes can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound. It has the ability to gel upon contact with wound fluids.
- Allows easy and trauma-free removal.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- Conducive to wound healing.
- Secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and protect the wound from outside contaminants.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details