Derma Sciences SurgiGrip Tubular Support Bandage for Hands, Arms, Legs, 2-3/4" x 11 yards - each
Latex-Free, Soft Cotton, for Adult Hands, Arms and Legs
Tubular elastic bandage designed to provide support and compression. Perfect for sprains and strains, support following cast removal, soft-tissue injuries, joints and muscles, post-graft pressure for burn patients, and edema management/control.
- Made of a soft cotton and knit interlaced with elastic threads.
- Convenient alternative to flat wrap bandages.
- Can be applied to sensitive areas using an applicator.
- Stays in one place with no clips or tape.
- Machine washable.
- 8 to 122mm Hg compression at 50% stretch.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details