Derma Sciences Surgilast Tubular Bandage, Medium Hand, Arm, Leg, Foot, Size 3, 25 yards- each
Derma Surgilast® Tubular Elastic Bandage Retainer 10-1/8" Working Stretch Size 3, 25 yds, Contains Latex, for Medium Hand, Arm, Leg, Foot
A tubular, elastic, stretch net designed to serve as a secondary dressing. It applies gentle pressure to keep bandages or other medical devices securely in place without adhesive tape. Ideal for securing burn or post-op dressings, hot or cold packs, IV tubes, incontinence pads and decubitus ulcer dressings. Easy to customize. Allows maximum air-flow.
- Made from a high-quality nylon and rubber mix.
- Washable and reusable.
- Knitted in a continuous, seamless band and stretches well beyond its relaxed length and diameter, applying gentle pressure to keep bandages securely in place.
- Skin-contact surface is smooth and non-loopy, offering greater patient comfort.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details