Derma Surgitube Tubular Gauze Bandage for Large Fingers, 1" x 50 yards - each
Latex-Free, for Use With Applicator
A tubular, gauze bandage designed to protect and secure primary dressings. Made from 100% cotton yarn, knitted in a continuous, seamless tube. Easy to apply. Available in a range of sizes for use on every area of the body. When used with the applicator, Surgitube® bandages are loaded onto the metal cage and put on the patient without disruption to the primary bandage.
- Allows maximum airflow and will not unravel when cut.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Tube gauze secures dressing without tape.
- Cotton, seamless, tubular bandage system for neat, comfortable, professional dressings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details