Dermagran-B; Hydrophilic Impregnated Gauze Wound Dressing, 4" x 4" - each
Sterile, with Zinc-Nutrient Dressing Formulation and Balanced pH Technology
Dermagran® B Hydrophilic Wound Dressing provides either a primary cover or filler for chronic and acute wounds. It is supplied in two forms, impregnated gauze and tube. Both of them contain Derma Sciences zinc nutrient dressing formulation and balanced pH technology, providing a moist, mildly acidic environment conducive to wound healing.
- Contains vitamin A, vitamin B6, calcium and magnesium, which play an important role in tissue repair.
- Also helps with management of tissue trauma, surgical incisions and partial thickness thermal burns.
- Provides moisture and protection.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details