Dermagran Hydrophilic-B Dressing, 3 oz Tube - each
Derma Sciences Dermagran® Hydrophilic-B Dressing provides either a primary cover or filler for chronic and acute wounds. Supplied in two forms--impregnated gauze and tube--both contain Derma Sciences zinc-nutrient formulation and pH-balanced technology. Provides a moist, mildly acidic environment conducive to wound healing. In addition, this product contains Vitamins A and B6, Calcium, and Magnesium. Use for management of pressure ulcers, stages(II-IV), tissue trauma, surgical incisions, partial-thickness thermal burns, and diabetic and venous stasis ulcers.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details