Dermanet Wound Contact Layer, Non Adherent, 24" x 36" - 50/case
DeRoyal Industries Dermanet® Wound Contact Layer 24" x 36", Non-adherent, Sterile, Non-linting
Dermanet® is a lightweight net made from high-density polyethylene. The polymer is extruded, patterned and stretched to form a unique porous net that consists of polymer dots interconnected by thin polymer strands.
- Excellent non-adherent properties without compromising the flow of drainage from the wound.
- Place directly on wound to protect wound surface during healing.
- Shields fragile granulation tissue from disturbance caused by secondary dressings.
- May be used dry or coated with topical ointment.
- CE mark compliant.
- Reduces trauma during wound dressing removal.
- Available in sheets or rolls.
- Primary dressing.
- Adequate tensile strength without sacrificing the conformability and softness in a wound dressing.
- Air and fluid permeable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details