Devilbiss homecare suction unit
Devilbiss homecare suction unit has been designed for reliable, portable operation. Suction unit is ideal for providing suction in the home, or on the go with the DC cord. The 7305P series with internal rechargeable battery is also available which automatically recharges when connected to the power supply. Homecare suction unit meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning. Devilbiss homecare suction unit features Easy-to-turn knob which is conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and the control knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off.Features
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging
- Increased battery capabilities - for use up to one hour
- Low battery and charge indicator lights on portable unit (7305P-D)
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100-240 VAC
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control
Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Excessive Temperature Test – VacuAide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – VacuAide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – VacuAide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
|Devilbiss homecare suction unit|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||9.0" x 7.0" x 8.0"|
|Product weight||6.3 lbs. with battery; 3.8 lbs. without battery|
|Air flow pump inlet||27 LPM (free flow) typical (may be less when running from internal battery)|
|Vacuum range||80 - 550 mm Hg|
- The manufacturer warrants the product for - 2-years excluding container.
- The internal battery is provided with a 90-days limited warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our cost.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All approved returns must be shipped at buyer’s cost and must be properly packaged as instructed by manufacturer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Product or Parts returns for non-warranty items are subject to review and are subject to a re-stocking fee based on the following schedule:
Applicable Restocking Fees
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 180 days from date of shipment.
- Private labeled, customized or discontinued products are not eligible for return regardless of order date
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.