Devilbiss PulmoNeb LT compressor Disposible nebulizer system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Devilbiss PulmoNeb LT is a high performance compressor nebulizer system that fits the bill & was developed to compete with other low-cost systems. However, it not only competes, it exceeds expectations by delivering superior performance that makes it low cost, compressor nebulizer systems on the market.
- Tested to at least 1,000 hours of life
- Compressor free air flow - 12.7 lpm
- Maximum compressor pressure - 35 psig
- Top-of unit connector facilitates easy attachment/removal of tubing
- One-piece MicroPore filter is readily accessible and has six-month life
- Small footprint and lightweight design make it easy to store and take along
- Darker body color maintains its appearance after a prolonged period of use
- ETL listed as compliant to UL 60601-1 medical electrical equipment standard
- Internal wire guides eliminate interference with moving parts for increasing reliability
- Ball bearing connecting rod design equips the unit for years of dependable performance
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||5.75" x 4.0" x 6.0"|
|Maximum liter flow||12.7 lpm|
|Maximum compressor pressure||35 psig|
|Supplied nebulizer MMAD||2.7 microns|
|Sound level||56 dBA|
|Operating temperature range||+40° to +104°F (+5 to +40°C)|
|Operating humidity||up to 95% non-condensing|
|Storage/transport temperature range||-40° to +158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Storage/transport humidity||up to 95% non-condensing|
|Supplied nebulizer capacity||less than 10cc|
|Supplied nebulizer nebulization rate||0.24 ml/min|
The manufacturer warrantes that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- The product is provided with a 5-year limited warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.