Devilbiss Vacu-Aide quiet suction unit
Devilbiss Vacu-Aide quiet suction unit has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. Vacu-Aide QSU suction has sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation and even meets guidelines of American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning. Devilbiss Vacu-Aide QSU suction enables a patient to return to a state of comfort quickly and meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification. Vacu-Aide QSU suction unit comes complete with internal battery, carrying case, 6' tubing, AC/DC adapters and power cord.Features
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
- Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- New Integrated gauge and flow regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – Vacu-Aide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – Vacu-Aide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Excessive Temperature Test – Vacu-Aide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
|Devilbiss Vacu-Aide quiet suction unit|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||8.3" x 8.0" x 8.5"|
|Product weight||6.6 lbs.|
|Vacuum range||50 – 550 mm Hg|
|Flow range||27 lpm free flow, unrestricted|
|Sound level||55 dBA typical|
|Collection bottle capacity||800 ml (cc) disposable|
|Electrical requirements||100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 1.2A max, 12 V, 33 W max|
|Power consumption||33 W maximum|
- The manufacturer warrants the product for - 2-years.
- This warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All approved returns must be shipped at buyer’s cost and must be properly packaged as instructed by manufacturer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Product or Parts returns for non-warranty items are subject to review and are subject to a re-stocking fee based on the following schedule:
Applicable Restocking Fees
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 180 days from date of shipment.
- Private labeled, customized or discontinued products are not eligible for return regardless of order date
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.