DocuSol Kids Constipation Relief Mini Enemas, 5 Count
Constipation is the most common gastrointestinal complaint in primary, acute, and long-term care settings in the United States. An estimated 42 million individuals in the United States have bowel issues or constipation. And an estimated 1 million have incontinence. For people with conditions that can require a bowel care program, such as spinal cord injury, Spina Bifida, Multiple Sclerosis, and Traumatic Brain Injury, a systematic approach to bowel management is recommended to prevent further health complications and maximize quality of life. With these conditions and others, the product used for bowel care management must work quickly, effectively, and with little to no side effects.
The active ingredient found in Docusol Kid’s mini-enemas is docusate sodium. The Docusol Kid’s formulation functions as a stool-softening hyper-osmotic laxative by drawing water into the bowel from surrounding body tissues. The docusate sodium acts as a softener by preparing the stool to readily mix with watery fluids. The increased mass of stool promotes a bowel evacuation by stimulating nerve endings in the bowel lining and initiating peristalsis. Not only does it soften and loosen the stool, but it initiates a normal replicated stimulus.
The Docusol Kid’s mini-enema delivers 100mg of docusate sodium and functions as a stool softener hyper-osmotic laxative by drawing water into the bowel from surrounding body tissues, softening the stool and promoting a bowel movement. Docusol Kid’s mini-enemas are used rectally and produce quick results, typically between 2-15 minutes, as opposed to hours or days for oral constipation medications.
- Age Range: Ages 2 -12
- Active Ingredients: Docusate Sodium
- Comfort: Flexible tip for ease of use at home
- Safe: Non-irritating formulation is Safe, Fast, and Effective
- Fast: The fastest on the market for constipation relief; Works in 2 to 15 minutes
- Active Ing: Docusate sodium acts as a softener preparing stool to readily mix with watery fluids
- For Rectal Use Only: Place a few drops of the mini enema tube liquid on Shaft prior to insertion
- Specific Uses: Children 2 years to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision), one unit daily. Children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor prior to use.
- Safety Warnings: For rectal use only. Drug Interaction Precaution: Do not take this product if you are presently taking mineral oil unless directed by a doctor.
- Directions: Twist off and remove the tip. Lubricate the tip prior to insertion. Place a few drops of the tube’s liquid content on the shaft prior to insertion. Positioning: For best results lay on the left side with knees bent. With steady pressure, gently insert the tube into the rectum. Squeeze to empty contents. Keep the tube squeezed until it is removed from the rectum.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.