Dolomite Alpha rehab walker with forearm supports
Dolomite Alpha rehab walker with forearm supports is ideal for people with arthritis, neurological disorders, Parkinson's, stroke survivors or people with limitations in wrist or hand movement. It address the needs of user who cannot use the standard hand grip or brake handle. Alpha rehab walker allows a variety of adjustments which can be made to angle, height and distance for the forearms pads and brake handles. The forearm pads provide support from elbow to wrist and the flip-up seat gives an individual the ability to walk inside the frame for better gait training.
Alpha basic walker has looped brake handles turned vertical whereas Alpha advanced walker has a cushioned handle on a ball joint which allows a user to change the direction of brake operation. Braking can be accomplished by pushing or pulling depending on the joint setting. Alpha rehab walker has a welded steel frame and rolls smoothly on 8" high friction indoor/outdoor wheels. The walker folds for easy storage and it includes removable basket with carry handle.Features
- Foldable for easy storage
- Removable basket with carry handle
- Attached Allen key for arm adjustments
- Welded steel frame and 275 lbs. weight capacity
- Magnetic security latch prevents accidental closure
- Rolls smoothly on 8" high friction indoor/outdoor wheels
- Curb climber on rear wheel assists when lifting front of walker
- Arm height adjusts over 9" and the rotation of the arms adjusts 20°
|Dolomite Alpha rehab walker with forearm supports|
|Height seat to floor||24.5"|
|Width between arms/handles||12" - 14"|
|Distance between rear wheels||20"|
|Minimum handle height||37.5"|
|Maximum handle height||47"|
|Product weight||28 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||38 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Excludes wheels, brake cables and hand grips; damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- We require the following information before authorizing a return:
- Reason for return
- Item number, quantity and serial number (where applicable)
- Invoice number and invoice date
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.