Dolomite step-up platform support walker
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Dolomite step-up platform support walker is a new and modern design platform support walker which can be adjusted manually or hydraulically. The platform support walker can be quickly and easily adjusted to optimal ergonomic position with a few simple steps. The base frame of walker is designed to enhance premium gait area. The walker features a raised frame in front that allows longer step and the width inside the frame is generous. It is easy to transfer client from bed to wheelchair by the help of platform support. From bed, the lowered rear leg helps backing under the bed. The walker features soft arm pads for pressure relief and it can be securely assembled with microfilm. By releasing the central knob, both arm pads are simultaneously adjusted in width. The position of the arm supports remains at an angle of 25° from the shoulder points - the ideal position for keeping upper strength. It can be removed quickly for cleaning or replacement.Features
- Modern platform support
- Adjustment is quick and easy
- Assembly of accessories is tool free
- Ergonomic adjustment of arm support
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Excludes wheels, brake cables and hand grips; damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- We require the following information before authorizing a return:
- Reason for return
- Item number, quantity and serial number (where applicable)
- Invoice number and invoice date
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.