Dream series full articulation, hi lo, electric twin size bed
Due to custom nature of the bed, this item is not returnable.
Dream series full articulation, hi lo, electric twin size bed is built with high grade material and hardware, improving safety, durability and concealed hardware reduces the risk of injury and improves aesthetics. Full articulation, hi lo, electric twin size bed has safety doors which opens fully for easy caregiver access and “lock” securely when closed. Hi lo, electric twin size bed has optional clear view acrylic panels which allows for excellent visibility, giving comfort to patient and caregiver.
Buy now and get free residential delivery with liftgate serviceIncludes
- Handcrafted bed frame
- Solid wood construction
- Locking, climb resistant side doors
- Foam mattress with medical vinyl cover
- Specially engineered poly resin coated Bunkie board
- Meets or exceeds the CPSC safety standards and FDA entrapment standards
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
|Mattress *Height to Floor||16" to 32”||16" to 32”|
|Rail *Height to Floor||45"||55"|
|Door above Mattress||up to 30” with deck in |
|40” when deck in lowest |
|Floor *Clearance||variable due to hi-lo||changes with options|
|Overall Dimensions||add 4½" to Mattress||add 4¾" to Mattress|
|Mattress Size||Twin 36" x 76"|
Ext Twin 36" x 80"
|Twin 36" x 76"|
Ext Twin 36" x 80"
|Mattress||Full foam mattress, 6" thick with|
side reinforcement, fire retardant,
medical vinyl cover
|Fire retardant with anti bacterial,|
water resistant, low shear cover.
pressure reducing foam
|Product Weight||150 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|*Height dimensions may vary based upon corner posts and other options selected.|
- 5 Years Warranty on Main Frame.
- Warranty does not covers parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer.
- Warranty excludes parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.