Dream series manual adjustable head, twin size bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Due to custom nature of the bed, this item is not returnable.
Dream series manual adjustable head, twin size bed has safety doors which open fully for easy caregiver access and “lock” securely when closed. Manual adjustable head, twin size bed come with pressure reducing foam mattress, fire retardant with anti-bacterial, water resistant and low shear cover. Manual adjustable bed has optional clear view acrylic panels which allows for excellent visibility, giving comfort to patient and caregiver. Dream series manual adjustable twin size bed is built with high grade material and hardware, improving safety, durability and concealed hardware reduces the risk of injury and improves aesthetics.
Buy now and get free residential delivery with liftgate serviceIncludes
- Handcrafted bed frame
- Solid wood construction
- Locking, climb resistant side doors
- Firm innerspring mattress with medical vinyl cover
- Specially engineered poly resin coated Bunkie board
- Meets or exceeds the CPSC safety standards and FDA entrapment standards
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
|Mattress *Height to Floor||24"||24"|
|Door *Height to Floor||45"||55"|
|Door * above Mattress||20"||32"|
|Floor *Clearance||changes with options||changes with options|
|Overall Dimensions||add 4½" to Mattress||add 4¾" to Mattress|
|Mattress Size||Twin 36" x 76"|
Extended Twin 36" x 80"
|Twin 36" x 76"|
Extended Twin 36" x 80"
|Mattress||Fire retardant with anti bacterial, water resistant, low shear cover.|
Twin, Ext Twin: pressure reducing foam
|Max. Weight Capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|*Height dimensions may vary based upon corner posts and other options selected.|
- 5 Years Warranty on Main Frame.
- Warranty does not covers parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer.
- Warranty excludes parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.