Drive Medical 3 position recliner
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Drive Medical 3 position recliner comes with three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray. 3 position recliner includes a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. 3 position recliner has 5" casters (2 complete with locks) which allows for simple movement and security of the recliner and comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. 3 position recliner has neutral colored, sturdy steel frame which is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance.
- Comfortable "built-in" headrest
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Foam and vinyl meet california flammability
- Standard and boston fire department specifications
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Large, blow molded tray can be stored on the side of the chair
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated legrest/footrest
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
|Drive Medical 3 position recliner|
|Overall dimensions||47" H x 25" W x 41" D|
|Width||20" between arms|
|Seat to floor arm height||9" - 26"|
|Seat dimensions||21" H x 19" W x 19" D|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty:Frame; One Year Warranty:Upholstery and Moving Parts
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.