Drive Medical 4 position clinical care recliner
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Drive Medical 4 position clinical care recliner has gas cylinder controls on deep recline and Trendelenburg position and can only be attained by an attendant and a convenient release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner. 4 position clinical care recliner comes standard with a built in headrest, large molded trays and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. Clinical care recliner has 5" casters (2 complete with locks) which allows for simple movement and security of the recliner. 4 position recliner comes with a neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame and side panels that pop-off for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Comfortable "built-in" headrest
- Large, blow molded side trays includes recess for cup
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions - upright, TV, Full Recline and Trendelenburg
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
|Drive Medical 4 position clinical care recliner|
|Overall dimensions||47.5" H x 30.5" W x 38" D|
|Width between arms||22"|
|Floor to seat height||26.5"|
|Seat dimensions||21.5" H x 21.5" x W x 20" D|
|Product weight||115 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Limited Warranty-Frame
- 1 Year Warranty-Upholstery and Moving Parts
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.