Drive Medical aluminum rehab shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Drive Medical aluminum rehab shower commode chair comes with swing-away footrests with height and angle adjustable footplates, padded seat back and arms. Aluminum shower commode chair with seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self contained commode. Rehab shower commode chair is ideal for anyone who is looking for a shower chair and commode for their home.
- Two rear locking casters
- Weight capacity of 275 lbs.
- Padded seat back and arms
- White aluminum frame, rust resistant
- Swing-away footrests with height and angle adjustable footplates
|Overall width open||22.25"||24.5"|
|Overall height||39" - 41"||19"|
|Seat to floor height||20" - 22"||20" - 21"|
|Overall length (with riggings)||34.5"||42"|
|Product weight||35.25 lbs.||41 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||275 lbs.||275 lbs.|
|Cartoon shipping weight||40 lbs||49 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the limited lifetime to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details