Drive Medical bariatric 3 position recliner
Drive Medical bariatric 3 position recliner can be positioned upright, in a deep recline or with the legrest/footrest elevated, and a retractable lock bar secures the chair in desired position. Bariatric 3 position recliner comes with three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray. 3 position recliner includes a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. Bariatric recliner has comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded armrests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. Bariatric 3 position recliner comes with a neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame and side panels that pop-off for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Comfortable "built-in" headrest
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Foam and vinyl meet california flammability
- Standard and boston fire department specifications
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Large, blow molded tray can be stored on the side of the chair
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated legrest/footrest
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
|Drive Medical bariatric 3 position recliner|
|Overall dimensions||47.5" H x 32" W x 41.5" D|
|Width between arms||24.5"|
|Arm height from floor||26.5"|
|Arm height from seat||9.5"|
|Seat dimensions||21" H x 25" W x 20" D|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame, One Year Warranty on Upholstery and Moving Parts
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.