Drive Medical biodegradable sanitary commode liner
Drive Medical biodegradable sanitary commode liner is a single use device to be positioned over a commode and is equipped with a super absorbent pad which turns bodily waste (up to 17 oz.) into gel within seconds. Commode liner is easy to use, convenient and safe, eliminates odors and avoid spills and splashes. Sanitary commode liner provides comfort and dignity to the user as well as caregiver. It prevents the soiling/contamination of commode pails and reduces unpleasant odors.Features
- Eliminates odors
- Avoid spills and splashes
- Time and money saving. No hand washing
- The liner is easy to use, convenient and safe
- Safe and secure collection, transport and disposal of contaminated bodily fluids
60 (Sixty) Days Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 60 (Sixty) days to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details