Drive medical foot stool
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Drive medical foot stool has non-skid, ribbed rubber platform provides stability, as do reinforced rubber tips on the legs and handrail provides additional support and safety. Foot stool is available with or without handrail.
- Silver vein finish
- Reinforced rubber tips
- Steel welded construction
- Non-skip ribbed rubber platform
- Handrail provides additional support and safety
|Drive medical foot stool||13030-1SV||13031-1SV|
|Step surface||14" W x 11" D||14" W x 11" D|
|Overall dimensions||17" W x 13" D||14" W x 13" D|
|Product weight||5 lbs.||8 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details