Drive Medical MSS tilt & recline seating system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Drive Medical MSS Tilt & Recline Seating System provides moderate postural support with variable tilt in space. MSS seating system features width and depth adjustable seat, and height adjustable backrest. The MSS comes standard with a pelvic belt, adjustable zippered chest harness, adductors, abductor, shoe holders with toe loops, lateral thoracic supports, headrest, and tray. Height, depth and angle adjustable footrests for proper lower extremity positioning, footrests include foot sandals with toe loops.
Tray: Attaches onto armrest and is angle adjustable
Lateral Thoracic Supports: Height and width adjustable for proper trunk supportFeatures
- Upper Extremity Tray for activities, play, or feeding
- Height Adjustable Armrests for upper extremity support
- Adductor - two widths to allow for seat width reduction
- Adjustable Depth Seat for built in growth adjustability
- Removable and washable fabric covers on seat and backrest
- Headrest with Multi Axis Hardware for proper head support
- Height and angle adjustable Backrest for growth adjustability
- Requires the use of either a High or Low Rolling base - sold separately
- Height and Width adjustable lateral thoracic Supports for midline trunk positioning
|Drive Medical MSS Tilt & Recline Seating System|
|Seat Width||9" - 10.5"|
|Seat Depth||3.5" - 12"|
|Back Height||14" - 19"|
|Distance Between Laterals||9" - 15"|
|Headrest Weight Adds||4" - 10"|
|Weight Limit||100 lbs.|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details