Drive Medical plastic tub rail
Drive Medical plastic tub rail is available in two different heights 12" or 16.5" and easy to install without needing tools. Plastic tub rail fit onto a bathtub by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the secure grip pads on all bath tub contact points. Please note this safety rail is not for use on fiberglass tubs.
- Tool-free, easy-to-install
- Width adjusts from 2¾" - 6½"
- Attractive, ergonomically designed
|Weight||3.5 lbs.||5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details