Drive Medical viper lightweight dual axle wheelchair
Drive Medical viper lightweight dual axle wheelchair has composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time. Viper dual axle wheelchair has composite mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims which are lightweight and maintenance free. Manual wheelchair comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
Viper lightweight wheelchair has precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. Viper wheelchair has front mounted release lever which can be flipped up or down depending on the user needs. Viper lightweight dual axle wheelchair comes with urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
Viper Manual wheelchair has 8" front casters which are adjustable in three different positions and nylon padded armrests, push-to-lock wheel locks and flip-back arms. Viper dual axle wheelchair comes with standard flip up anti tippers, composite footplates and dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Standard flip up anti tippers
- Back height adjustable from 18" - 20"
- Viper weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging)
- Carbon steel black powder Double coated frame
- Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time
|Drive Medical viper lightweight dual axle wheelchair|
|Overall width (open)||20"||22.5"||22.5"||24.5"||28"|
|Overall width (closed)||12"||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Seat to-floor height||13.5"-15.5"||13.5"-15.5"||17.5"-19.5"||17.5"-19.5"||17.5"-19.5"|
|Back height||16" - 18"||16" - 18"||18" - 20"||18" - 20"||18" - 20"|
|Product weight||30 lbs.||31 lbs.||31.5 lbs.||32 lbs.||34 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.||250 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.