Drive Medical viper plus GT 22" lightweight dual axle wheelchair
Drive Medical viper plus GT 22" lightweight dual axle wheelchair has quick release, 24” composite mag-style wheels which are lightweight and maintenance free. Viper plus dual axle wheelchair comes with adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels, push-to-lock wheel locks and tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests. Viper plus wheelchair provides adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° - 20° and adjustable height back adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments.
Viper lightweight wheelchair comes with durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with velcro modesty flaps, resists mildew and bacteria. Viper GT 22" aluminum wheelchair comes with urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride.Viper plus manual wheelchair provides adjustable seat rail extension and upholstery with 2" extension easily adjusts from 16" to 18".
Viper plus GT wheelchair has precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. Viper plus GT 22" aluminum lightweight dual axle wheelchair provides adjustable height, flip-back; removable, padded arms and adjustable angle caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability.
- Weighs under 32 lbs. (excluding front rigging)
- Quick release, 24" composite mag-style wheels
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° - 20°
- Dual axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels. Never needs to be removed
- Adjustable angle caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with Velcro modesty flaps
- Over center cross brace eliminates seat guides, works with seating and positioning accessories
|Viper Plus GT 22" lightweight wheelchair|
|Overall width (open)||30"|
|Overall width (closed)||12.5"|
|Seat to-floor height||17.5"-19.5"|
|Back height||17" - 19"|
|Overall length (with riggings)||42"|
|Product weight||39.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.