DuoDERM CGF Adhesive Border Hydrocolloid Dressing 6" x 7" Triangle - each
ConvaTec DuoDERM® CGF® Adhesive Border Hydrocolloid Dressing 6" x 7" Triangle Plus 1" Border, Sterile
DuoDERM® CGF® Border dressing incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. It can be used for 'hard-to-dress' areas. The dressing features a wide outer foam border that does not require additional taping. DuoDERM® CGF® Border dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
- Consists of a flexible, polyurethane foam outer layer and an adhesive skin contact layer that contains a unique hydrocolloid composition.
- Adhesive hydrocolloid foam border provides extra security and a secure fit in hard-to-dress areas.
- Protects against harmful bacteria and viruses such as HBV(11) and HIV (11).
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details