DuoDERM CGF Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing 6" x 6" - 20/box
ConvaTec DuoDERM® CGF® Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing 6" x 6" Square, Sterile, Latex-Free
DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate. It incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
- Protects against harmful bacteria and viruses such as HBV(11) and HIV.
- Consists of a highly flexible, polyurethane outer foam layer and an adhesive skin contact layer that contains a unique hydrocolloid composition.
- Conformable and can be easily molded into place to enhance patient comfort and minimize leakage.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details