Durafiber Ag Gelling Fiber Dressing 4" x 4" - 10/box
Smith & Nephew Durafiber Ag Gelling Fiber Dressing 4" x 4" Absorbent, Non-Woven, Sterile, Latex-Free
Durafiber Ag Dressing 4" x 4" Gelling Fiber, absorbent, non-woven, latex-free, sterile, silver containing antimicrobial dressing composed of cellulose ethyl sulphonate fibers. The ionic silver in the dressing provides antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of common wound pathogens which may help to reduce bacterial bioburden and the risk of infection.
- Low risk of fiber shed and dressing residue.
- High wet strength: Cellulose fibers give the dry and gelled matrix built-in structural integrity.
- Excellent absorbency: Gelling fibers swell and gel on contact with exudate absorbing and locking in fluid.
- Highly conformable: Transforms into a soft, cohesive gel sheet which contours closely to the wound bed.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details