AEL Dynaform Posture Belt: H-Style
Dynaform H-Style posture belt is used to hold the shoulders back to reduce slouching, while adding stability to the upper body. H-Style posture support features contoured pads which are trimmed for exceptional comfort and a streamlined appearance. Lack of full coverage leaves space for additional medical devices, such as a feeding tube.
Suggested for physical conditions:
- Forward trunk flexion
Note: Exercise care when installing posture belts. It should fit snugly with the horizontal strap no higher than mid-chest and should always be used with a pelvic support (i.e. Hip Belt).
|Dynaform H-Style posture belt|
|Size||Pad height||Pad width||Webbing width||Pull style|
|Small||12"||1¾"||1"||Rear-pull or Front-pull|
|Medium||13¾"||2"||1"||Rear-pull or Front-pull|
|Large||16"||2 1/8"||1"||Rear-pull or Front-pull|
|X Large||18½"||2 3/8"||1"||Rear-pull or Front-pull|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.