Easy Walking Up n Go pediatric walker
Easy Walking Up n Go pediatric walker is a stable and safer walking exercise device which allows for exercising the lower extremities with load control and thus enhancing patient independence. Up n Go pediatric walker improves rehabilitation for patients with neurological and orthopedic disabilities and disorders such as cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, knee replacements, hip replacements, head injury, single amputees. Up n Go pediatric walker is also available in portable model.Product comes standard with
- Pediatric suspension unit
- Pediatric mobility unit with one set of pistons (30 lbs.)
|Weight capacity||100 lbs. maximum|
|Chest width||12″ maximum|
|Height||3′ - 4′6″|
|Weight support capacity||15 - 30 lbs. (option 22½ – 45 lbs.)|
|Base dimensions||24″ w x 36″ l|
|Front/Back swivel castors (4x)||4″ diameter|
|Weight support unit||2 lbs.|
- The warranty that the manufacturer offers is One Year from the date of the purchase and it does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or problems caused by using the product for other than that for which it was intended.
- Modifications to a product not done by authorized personnel may also invalidate the warranty.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- Items are returnable only if they are returned within 30 days of receipt of order. No returns are accepted after 30 days.
- All returns are subject to a $100 restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details