EasyStand Glider sit to stand stander, large - Package
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
EasyStand Glider sit to stand stander, large is designed to fit individuals from 60" - 74" tall and up to 280 lbs. Glider sit-to-stand actively promotes movement of the ankles, knees, and hips creating a greater range of motion, increased respiration and cardiovascular endurance. The Glider large is available in Moderate support package with various options to position the user comfortably.
Moderate Support Package includes easy-adjust seat depth, adjustable/removable actuator handle, secure foot straps, hip supports, removable flat back, velcro positioning belt, chest strap, full range seat, positioning bar, 5" front wheels, 5" rear locking casters, tray & chest pad, flip-up knee pads, adjustable resistance cylinders, glide handles and adjustable footplates.
|EasyStand glider sit to stand stander, large|
|Seat depth range (Seat pivot to flat back)||24" - 29"|
|Approximate height range||5' - 6'2"|
|Seat to footplate range (From seat pivot)||15.5" - 18.5"|
|Knee width (Center to center)||10"|
|Tray / chest pad depth range - From seat pivot||5" - 15.5"|
|Footprint (Outer dimensions of base frame)||26.5" x 41"|
|Thigh clearance (Seat in relation to moveable flaps)||25°|
|Glider tray size||7.5" x 19"|
|Weight capacity||280 lbs.|
|Glider handle height (From seat pivot)||24" - 41.5"|
|Glider seat - Roho insert size||7" x 12"|
The warranty on the EasyStand Glider stander is as follows:
- Ninety days on the control box, battery, and battery charger.
- Five years on the steel frame and two years on the hydraulic pump.
- The warranty on the optional Power Up Lift is two years on the actuator and hand pendant.
- The warranty on all other parts on the Glider stander is ninety days.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details