EasyStand Strapstand classic sit to stand stander
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
EasyStand StrapStand classic sit to stand stander is different from other strap-style stander. The lifting arms gently lift you vertically first, then gradually pull you over center, rather than pulling your knees into the knee pad and forcing the sit to stand transition. This greatly reduces pressure on the knees.
- Full upright, over-center stretch possible while standing
- Familiarity in long-term care – similar to a patient lift
- Ease of use leads to increased compliance
- Swing-out legs accommodate wide wheelchairs
- Fits individuals from 5’-6’5" and up to 350 lbs.
The EasyStand StrapStand classic comes standard with the following options included:
- Two 3” Casters
- Two 4” Wheels
- Foot Plates
- Knee Pad
- Black Upholstery
- Hydraulic Actuator with Handle
- Black Molded Tray with Chest Pad
|EasyStand StrapStand classic sit to stand stander|
|Height range||5' - 6'5"|
|Weight limit||350 lbs|
|Kneepad height range (Footplate to top of pad)||18" - 21"|
|Kneepad width (Center to center)||9"|
|Kneepad depth range (From back of heel)||6" - 9.5"|
|Front pad depth range (From back of heel)||2" - 12.5"|
|Front pad height range (From footplate to center of pad)||40" - 56"|
|Inside width/wheelchair access||22.75"|
|Locking caster diameter||3"|
|Standard footprint||34" x 28"|
|Weight of basic unit||125 lbs|
|Lifting strap - Small||9" x 25"|
|Lifting strap - Large||12" x 28"|
|Lifting strap - Extra large||14" x 32"|
|Adjustable lifting strap - Small||10" x 26"|
|Adjustable lifting strap - Large||12" x 29"|
|Adjustable lifting strap - Extra large||14" x 32"|
|Range of adjustable lifting straps||0" - 8"|
|Tray height (from footplate) subtract 1" or 2.5cm for acrylic||42" - 58"|
|Tray size (Molded or acrylic)||21" x 24"|
|Swing-out legs footprint||30"W x 38.5"L|
|Swing-out legs inside access (Wheelchair front width up to)||38"|
|Actuator handle extension||Adds 7"|
|Angle adjustable tray range||0° - 35°|
|Upper body support strap pad size||5.5" x 24"|
|Upper body support strap (Adjustment range)||33" - 70"|
|Foot straps (Range over arch)||7" - 17"|
|Secure foot option (Range over arch)||7" - 17"|
|XL footplate-placement area (Each foot)||7" - 14"|
|Independent knee pad depth range (From back of heel)||3.5" - 8"|
|Independent knee pad height range (From footplate)||17" - 22.5"|
|Independent kneepad size||7"W x 9"H|
|Independent kneepad roho insert size||5"W x 7.5"H|
|Multi-adjustable footplates (Height from floor)||1" - 5"|
|Multi-adjustable footplates toe-out adjustment||Neutral to +15°|
|Multi-adjustable footplates plantar/dorsiflexion adjustment||-20°/+20°|
The warranty on the EasyStand StrapStand is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Two years on the hydraulic pump.
- Ninety days on all other parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details