EasyStand zing Size 1 multi-position tilt table stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
EasyStand zing Size 1 multi-position tilt table stander features modular design which helps to ensure the correct stander is ordered for each child. Standing in the zing is easier due to tool free adjustments, which often leads to increased standing program compliance. Zing multi-position tilt table stander has a terrific user range, fitting most children from infancy to 44" and up to 70 lbs. EasyStand zing multi-position stander offers leg abduction up to 30° in each leg. Zing multi-position features multi-adjustable tray which is angle adjustable and also swings away both to the left and right while still remaining attached to the frame. EasyStand multi-position tilt table stander also helps in accommodating leg length discrepancies and hip and knee contractures with the help of multi-adjustable foot plates, independent adjustable calf pads and multi-adjustable knee pads.
EasyStand zing multi-position tilt table stander is a pediatric stander which allows a child to seamlessly go from a full supine to prone position without having to change, turn or flip pads and foot plates or transfer a child in and out of the stander. In one fluid motion, the child can be positioned between supine, upright and prone positions. Zing multi-position tilt table stander differs from zing MPS only in the type of main support padding which is larger and has the option of additional padded strapping or individual positioning components. Zing multi-position also features a very comfortable flat to load transfer height of 32".True multi-position stander:
- Frame will only go supine and upright with prone position lockout engaged
- Base allows three positions without changing pads, flipping foot plates or moving the tray
- Provides a smooth transition from a flat-to-load transfer to supine, upright and 20° prone
- Up to 30° of abduction per leg
- Feet maintain angle with the rest of the legs - no wedges needed
- Pivots at the hips for proper leg alignment in hips, knees and feet
- Promotes musculoskeletal development for infants, toddlers and kids
- 70 lbs weight capacity
- Fits children from infancy to 44"
- Can easily grow with child and adapt to their changing needs
- Tray can remain attached during transfers
- More activities are possible by swinging tray away during standing therapy
- Angle adjustable and able to swing away, the tray opens from either the left or the right, or can be removed completely
|Features||Product comes standard with|
Note: Standing technology should only be used under the guidance of a physician with recommendations for standing program protocol and any medical precautions. Standing programs should be monitored by the attending therapist.
|EasyStand zing multi-position tilt table stander|
|User height range||20"- 44"|
|Maximum weight limit||70 lbs.|
|Transfer height (Horizontal position)||32"|
|Pelvic support to foot plate range||7" - 22"|
|Upper body support height range||4"|
|Kneepad depth range||5"|
|Kneepad inside width||2.5", 3.25", 4.25", 5"|
|2.5"||3.5" x 4"|
|3.25"||4" x 4"|
|4.25"||4.5" x 5"|
|5"||5" x 6"|
|Kneepad height range||+/- 0.75"|
|Multi-adjustable kneepads width range (Extra small)||4" - 9"|
|Multi-adjustable kneepads width range (Small)||4.5" - 9"|
|Multi-adjustable kneepads height range||+/- 0.75"|
|Weight of basic unit||55 lbs.|
|Frame footprint - Caster-to-caster||20" x 28"|
|Frame footprint - Maximum dimensions||21.5" x 29.5"|
|Casters and wheels diameter||3"|
|Supine positioning||0° - 90°|
|Leg abduction||30° per side|
|Foot straps, extra small - Fits foot height of||1.5" - 3”|
|Foot straps, small - Fits foot height of||3" - 6"|
|Secure foot straps - Fits foot height of||3" - 6"|
|Foot plate platform||8" L x 12" W|
|Multi-adjustable foot plates - Plantar / dorsi||+/- 20°|
|Multi-adjustable foot plates - Fore / aft||+/- 0.75"|
|Multi-adjustable foot plates rotation||30° left / right|
|Shadow tray size||11" x 19"|
|Shadow tray height range||3"|
|Shadow tray fore / aft range||0" - 10"|
|Swing-away tray size||11" x 19"|
|Swing-away tray height range||3"|
|Swing-away tray fore / aft range||4" - 9"|
|Swing-away tray angle adjust range||40° inclines to -90°|
|Hip support pad size||3.5" H x 3.5" W|
|Hip supports width range||6" - 10"|
|Lateral support pad size||3.5" H x 3.5" W|
|Lateral supports width range||7" - 11"|
|Lateral supports height range||3.5"|
|Lateral supports fore / aft range||1"|
|Planar pelvic support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Form to fit pelvic support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Planar upper body support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Form to fit upper body support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Chest pad||3" H x 8" W|
|Chest strap (Pad size)||5" x 8"|
|Chest strap - User circumference||Up to approx 24"|
|X-Style chest vest - Extra small||9.5" L x 9" W|
|X-Style chest vest - Small||11" L x 9.5" W|
|Head support - Height range||8"|
|Head support - Depth range||-2.5" to +1.5"|
|Head support cushion size - Extra small||5" H x 8" W|
|Head support cushion size - Small||6" H x 10" W|
|Flat headrest||5" H x 7" W|
|Positioning belt - Hip circumference||Up to approx. 24"|
The warranty on the EasyStand zing multi-position tilt table stander is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Ninety days on all other parts (Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified).
- Two years on Gas Spring.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.