Easystand zing size 2 multi-position tilt table stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Easystand zing size 2 multi-position tilt-table stander features a longer, wider single pad that provides both pelvic and back support. It also has available padded strapping for those who do not require maximum positioning support. Zing MPS TT is available in 2 base options: Gas spring lift and Pow'r up lift. The zing MPS tilt-table stander provides a new therapeutic opportunity for standing in supine, upright and prone position without having to transfer the child in and out of the stander to switch between supine or prone standing. Easystand zing MPS TT is a pediatric stander which allows a child to seamlessly go from a full supine to prone position without having to change, turn or flip pads and foot plates. Standing in the zing is easier due to tool free adjustments, which often leads to increased standing program compliance. Zing multi-position tilt-table stander offers up to 30 degrees (60 degrees bi-lateral) of independent leg abduction. The base unit is equipped with a prone position lockout to prevent inadvertently going past vertical.
A gas spring lift lockout is available to prevent any inadvertent position changes which can be useful if other children are present during standing sessions and a pendent with simple arrow buttons controls the Pow’r Up Lift and position changes. Zing MPS TT is the multi-position stander that pivots two directions, allowing the unit to go from flat-to-load supine to 20 degrees prone in one motion. Zing multi-position stander helps in accommodating leg length discrepancies and hip and knee contractures with the help of multi-adjustable foot plates, independent adjustable calf pads and multi-adjustable knee pads.Buy now & get free tool pouch and angle locator
- 154 lbs. weight capacity
- Fits individual height 40" - 60"
- Transfer height is 31" from floor surface
- Available in 2 base options: gas spring lift & pow'r up lift
- Promotes musculoskeletal development for infants, toddlers and kids
- Swing-away tray can swing either direction or can be removed completely
- Dual controls are available allowing angle adjustment by foot pedal or hand control
|Gas spring model includes||Pow'r up lift model includes|
Note: Standing technology should only be used under the guidance of a physician with recommendations for standing program protocol and any medical precautions. Standing programs should be monitored by the attending therapist.
The warranty on the EasyStand Zing MPS tilt stander is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Ninety days on all other parts (Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified).
- Two years on Gas Spring.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.