Easystand zing size 2 prone stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Easystand zing size 2 prone stander is available in two base options: Gas spring lift & Pow'r up lift. Zing prone is a single position stander that fits user height 40" - 60" and up to 154 lbs. It offers a flat-to-load transfer position at a comfortable height of 31". It features prone positioning from 0-90 degrees and an independent leg abduction up to 30 degrees (60 degrees bilateral). It is available in four different colors and has a variety of options to meet individual needs of a person.Buy now & get free tool pouch and angle locator
|Gas spring model includes||Pow'r up lift model includes|
Note: Standing technology should only be used under the guidance of a physician with recommendations for standing program protocol and any medical precautions. Standing programs should be monitored by the attending therapist.
|EasyStand zing size 2 prone stander|
|Height Range||40″ - 60″|
|Weight Limit||154 lbs.|
|Transfer Height (Horizontal position)||31″|
|Center of Hip to Footplate Range (may invert footplates as necessary)||34″|
|Upper Body Support, vertical adj. range (7 settings)||6"|
|Kneepad Inside Width||3.25″, 4.25", 5"|
|Kneepad Dimensions (Height x Outside width)||3.25": 4″ x 4″|
|4.25": 4.5″ x 5″|
|5": 5″ x 6″|
|Kneepad Depth Range (from seat plane)||From tight against plane to +7”|
|Multi-Adjustable Kneepads Width Range||From tight together to 17.25" outside-to-outside|
|Multi-Adjustable Kneepads Height Range||Infinite from footplate to pelvic pad|
|Weight of basic unit||82 lbs.|
|Frame Footprint - Caster-to-Caster||26.75″ x 39.75″|
|Frame Footprint - Maximum Dimensions||28.75″ x 41.75″|
|Upholstery||Black nylon/Neoprene or Molded Urethane|
|Casters and Wheels Diameter||3″|
|Prone Positioning||90° (vertical) - 0° (horizontal)|
|Leg Abduction||30° per side|
|Foot Straps length||10”, 15", 21"|
|Calf (Behind knee) Pad option||4.5": 4.5″ x 4.5"|
|5.5": 5.5″ x 5.5"|
|Foot Plate Size||7.75″ L x 3.25″ W|
|9.75″ L x 4″ W|
|11.75″ L x 5″ W|
|Foot Plate Platform||11.5″ L x 16.75″ W|
|Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates - Plantar/Dorsi||+/- 20°|
|Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates - Fore/Aft||+/- .75″|
|Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates Rotation||30° left/right|
|Tray Size||21" × 24″|
|Hip Support Pad Size||4.5″ H x 4″ W|
|Hip Supports Width Range (2 sizes)||7" - 13″ & 12" - 18"|
|Lateral Support Pad Size||4″ x 6″|
|Lateral Supports Width Range||7" wide upper body pads: 6.5" - 10″|
|9" wide upper body pads: 8.5" - 12″|
|Lateral Supports Height Range||4″|
|Lateral Supports Fore/Aft Range||1″|
|Planar Pelvic Support Pad||10" × 11″|
|10" × 13″|
|Form to Fit Pelvic Support Pad||10" × 11″|
|10" × 13″|
|Chest Pad, Tray Mounted||3″ H x 8″ W|
|Chest Strap (Pad Size)||6" × 10″|
|Head support height range (from top of upper body pad)||1" - 10"|
|Head support depth range - from backrest||-3.5" to +1"|
The warranty on the EasyStand Zing prone stander is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Ninety days on all other parts (Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified).
- Two years on Gas Spring.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.