Easystand zing size 2 supine stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Easystand zing size 2 supine stander is a pediatric supine stander that allows for anatomically correct leg abduction up to 30 degrees in each leg. Zing supine stander offers modular design and options which helps to keep children in optimal postural position while making the standing process easier and less stressful. Zing size 2 supine stander is available in 2 base options: Gas spring lift and Pow'r up lift. Zing Supine provides positioning opportunities from flat-to-load supine to vertical. A gas spring lift lockout is available to prevent any inadvertent position changes which can be useful if other children are present during standing sessions. The Dual Control enables position changes by foot pedal or hand control. zing supine stander helps in accommodating contractures which is accomplished through the use of multi-adjustable knee pads, multi-adjustable calf pads and multi-adjustable foot plates which feature toe-in/toe-out, plantar and/or dorsi-flexion and rotation. Zing supine stander features an angle adjustable, swing-away tray that may make transfers easier and more activities possible as it gets out of the way quickly, while remaining attached to the unit and easily accessible.Buy now & get free tool pouch and angle locator (*Option selection required)
- Tool-free adjustments
- User weight limit is 154 lbs.
- Fits individual height 40" - 60"
- Transfer height is 31" from floor surface
- Available in Gas spring & Pow'r up lift base options
- Easier transfers and less individual components to adjust
- Can be configured as a simpler stander or fit a child with the most complex needs
|Gas spring model includes||Pow'r up lift model includes|
Note: Standing technology should only be used under the guidance of a physician with recommendations for standing program protocol and any medical precautions. Standing programs should be monitored by the attending therapist.
The warranty on the EasyStand Zing supine stander is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Ninety days on all other parts (Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified).
- Two years on Gas Spring.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.