EasyStand Zing Size 1 supine stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
EasyStand Zing Size 1 supine stander offers modular design and options which helps to keep children in optimal postural position while making the standing process easier and less stressful. Less hassle and fewer adjustments makes standing in the EasyStand Zing easier which often leads to increased standing program compliance. Zing supine stander features an angle adjustable, swing-away tray that may make transfers easier and more activities possible as it gets out of the way quickly, while remaining attached to the unit and easily accessible.
EasyStand zing supine stander helps in accommodating contractures which is accomplished through the use of multi-adjustable knee pads, multi-adjustable calf pads and multi-adjustable foot plates which feature toe-in/toe-out, plantar and/or dorsi-flexion and rotation. Zing supine stander is a pediatric supine stander that allows for anatomically correct leg abduction up to 30 degrees in each leg.True hip pivot leg abduction:
- Up to 30° of abduction per leg
- Feet maintain angle with the rest of the legs - no wedges needed
- Pivots at the hips for proper leg alignment in hips, knees and feet
- Promotes musculoskeletal development for infants, toddlers and kids
- Caregiver friendly with tool free adjustments on all options
- Provides a smooth transition from a flat-to-load transfer to both supine and upright positions
- 70 lbs weight capacity
- Fits children from infancy to 44"
- Can easily grow with child and adapt to their changing needs
- Tray can remain attached during transfers
- More activities are possible by swinging tray away during standing therapy
- Angle adjustable and able to swing away, the tray opens from either the left or the right, or can be removed completely
|Features||Product comes standard with|
Note: Standing technology should only be used under the guidance of a physician with recommendations for standing program protocol and any medical precautions. Standing programs should be monitored by the attending therapist.
|EasyStand zing supine stander|
|User height range||18" - 44"|
|Maximum weight limit||70 lbs.|
|Transfer height (Horizontal position)||32"|
|Pelvic support to foot plate range||7" - 22"|
|Upper body support height range||4"|
|Kneepad depth range||5"|
|Kneepad inside width (Extra small)||1.5"|
|Kneepad inside width (Small)||2.5"|
|Kneepad dimensions (Extra small)||4" x 3.5"|
|Kneepad dimensions (Small)||4" x 4"|
|Kneepad height range||+/- 0.75"|
|Multi-adjustable kneepads width range (Extra small)||4" - 9"|
|Multi-adjustable kneepads width range (Small)||4.5" - 9"|
|Multi-adjustable kneepads height range||+/- 0.75"|
|Weight of basic unit||55 lbs.|
|Frame footprint - Caster-to-caster||20" x 28"|
|Frame footprint - Maximum dimensions||21.5" x 29.5"|
|Casters and wheels diameter||3"|
|Supine positioning||0° - 90°|
|Leg abduction||30° per side|
|Foot straps, extra small - Fits foot height of||1.5" - 3”|
|Foot straps, small - Fits foot height of||3" - 6"|
|Secure foot straps - Fits foot height of||3" - 6"|
|Foot plate platform||8" L x 12" W|
|Multi-adjustable foot plates - Plantar / dorsi||+/- 20°|
|Multi-adjustable foot plates - Fore / aft||+/- 0.75"|
|Multi-adjustable foot plates rotation||30° left / right|
|Shadow tray size||11" x 19"|
|Shadow tray height range||3"|
|Shadow tray fore / aft range||0" - 10"|
|Swing-away tray size||11" x 19"|
|Swing-away tray height range||3"|
|Swing-away tray fore / aft range||4" - 9"|
|Swing-away tray angle adjust range||40° inclines to -90°|
|Hip support pad size||3.5" H x 3.5" W|
|Hip supports width range||6" - 10"|
|Lateral support pad size||3.5" H x 3.5" W|
|Lateral supports width range||7" - 11"|
|Lateral supports height range||3.5"|
|Lateral supports fore / aft range||1"|
|Planar pelvic support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Form to fit pelvic support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Planar upper body support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Form to fit upper body support pad||5" x 7"|
|5" x 9"|
|Chest pad||3" H x 8" W|
|Chest strap (Pad size)||5" x 8"|
|Chest strap - User circumference||Up to approx 24"|
|X-Style chest vest - Extra small||9.5" L x 9" W|
|X-Style chest vest - Small||11" L x 9.5" W|
|Head support - Height range||8"|
|Head support - Depth range||-2.5" to +1.5"|
|Head support cushion size - Extra small||5" H x 8" W|
|Head support cushion size - Small||6" H x 10" W|
|Flat headrest||5" H x 7" W|
|Positioning belt - Hip circumference||Up to approx. 24"|
The warranty on the EasyStand Zing supine stander is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Ninety days on all other parts (Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified).
- Two years on Gas Spring.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.