EasyStand Zing vertical stander - Package
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
EasyStand Zing vertical stander offers anatomically correct independent leg abduction up to 60° bilaterally. The size 1 vertical fits children up to 44" and up to 70 lbs. Zing vertical is a single position stander designed to ease upright transfers. Zing vertical stander is available in Minimum support package, Moderate support package, and Maximum support package. Please view the comparison chart for detailed package information.
Minimum Support package includes mast, platform footplate, foot holders, foot straps, calf/knee pad with strap, form to fit pelvic pad, padded quick strap, form to fit upper body pad, padded positioning strap, black molded tray, swivel locking casters, mast receiver and hygienic covers for (form to fit pelvic pad and form to fit upper body pad).
Moderate Support Package includes mast with leg abduction, multi-adjustable footplates, secure foot straps, padded quick strap, planar pelvic pad, hip supports, padded positioning strap, multi-adjustable knee pads, knee strap, planar upper body pad, lateral supports, face aperture, multi-adjustable black molded tray, forearm wings, hygienic covers for (planar pelvic pad, planar upper body pad, lateral supports and face aperture), push handle for tray, mast receiver and swivel locking casters.
Maximum Support Package includes mast with leg abduction, directional locking caster, multi-adjustable knee pads, knee strap, padded quick strap, planar pelvic pad, hip supports, padded positioning strap, multi-adjustable footplates, secure foot straps, planar upper body pad, lateral supports, face aperture, multi-adjustable clear tray, forearm wings, hand grips, push handle for tray, hygienic covers for (planar pelvic pad, planar upper body pad, lateral supports and face aperture), tool pouch, swivel locking casters, and mast receiver.
|EasyStand zing vertical stander|
|Height Range||20" - 44"|
|Weight Limit||70 lbs.|
|Pelvic Support to Foot Plate Range||7" - 22"|
|Upper Body Support Height Range||4″|
|Kneepad Depth Range||5″|
|Kneepad Inside Width||2.5″, 3.25", 4.25", 5"|
|Kneepad Dimensions||3.5″ x 4" - 5" x 6"|
|Kneepad Height Range||+/- .75″|
|Multi-Adjustable Kneepads Width Range||4" - 9″|
|Multi-Adjustable Kneepads Height Range||+/- .75″|
|Weight of basic unit||55 lbs.|
|Frame Footprint - Caster-to-Caster||20″ x 28″|
|Frame Footprint - Maximum Dimensions||21.5″ x 29.5″|
|Upholstery||Black nylon/Neoprene or Molded Urethane|
|Casters and Wheels Diameter||3″|
|Leg Abduction||30° per side|
|Foot Straps length||8”- 10″|
|Secure Foot Straps length||8″ - 10″|
|Foot Plate Size||6″ L x 3″ W|
|7.75″ L x 3.25″ W|
|9.75″ L x 4″ W|
|Foot Plate Platform||8″ L x 12″ W|
|Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates – Plantar/Dorsi||+/- 20°|
|Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates – Fore/Aft||+/- .75″|
|Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates Rotation||30° left/right|
|Tray Size||11" × 19″|
|Hip Support Pad Size||3.5″ H x 3.5″ W|
|Hip Supports Width Range||6" - 10″|
|Lateral Support Pad Size||3.5″ H x 3.5″ W|
|Lateral Supports Width Range||4" - 8″|
|Lateral Supports Width Range||7" - 11″|
|Lateral Supports Height Range||3.5″|
|Lateral Supports Fore/Aft Range||1″|
|Planar Pelvic Support Pad||5" × 7″ - 5" x 9"|
|Form to Fit Pelvic Support Pad||5" × 7″ - 5" × 9″|
|Planar Upper Body Support Pad||5" × 7″ - 5" × 9″|
|Form to Fit Upper Body Support Pad||5" × 7″ - 5" × 9″|
|Chest Pad||3″ H x 8″ W|
|Chest Strap (Pad Size)||5" × 8″|
|Chest Strap - User Circumference||Up to approx 24″|
|Positioning Belt - Hip Circumference||Up to approx. 24″|
The warranty on the EasyStand Zing vertical stander is as follows:
- Five years on the steel frame.
- Ninety days on all other parts (Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified).
- Two years on Gas Spring.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product, with an approved Return Authorization.
- We will refund the invoiced amount less a 10% restocking fee and shipping charges, if the product is returned in like-new condition and shipping is prepaid.
- All returns must have an RA# number (returned authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.