Elasto-Gel Cast and Splint Pad, 4" x 4" - 5/box
Southwest Technologies Elasto-Gel™ Cast and Splint Pad 4" x 4", Hydrogel
Southwest Technologies Elasto-Gel™ Cast / Splint Padding are designed to help prevent pressure sores and skin irritation that can develop under casts, splints, braces, orthotic and prosthetic devices. This unique dressing is manufactured using a high glycerin formula that allows it to absorb excess moisture and perspirationFrom the skin and transmit it directly to the air. Typical applications for Elasto-Gel™ Cast/Splint Padding are prevention of blisters, prevention of pressure ulcers, foot callus softening, heel cushion, for use under pressure garments and to help stabilize splints.
- The Elasto-Gel™ Cast and Splint Padding is designed to protect skin from friction, protect bony prominences from pressure or to pad devices to provide a soft surface.
- Elasto-Gel™ Cast and Splint Pads are produced from a specially formulated hydrogel, which contains a natural skin moisturizer/conditioner.
- This hydrogel has unique properties which allow it to absorb excess perspiration from the skin and transmit it to the air.
- The gel absorbs moisture under casts, splints or other devices, and is most effective under porous casts or coverings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details