Elasto-Gel EP Padding Material, 12" x 12" x 3/16" - 10/case
Southwest Technology Elasto-Gel™ EP Padding Material 12" x 12" x 3/16", Transparent, Bacteriostatic
When used with radiation, the EP padding is also known as "bolus" material. Bolus materials are used in high energy radiation to correct for anatomical irregularities, and deliver the prescribed dose to the patient's skin surface and underlining tissues without causing trauma. Bolus materials closely mimic equivalent thicknesses of tissue if properly maintained. Studies have shown that the Elasto-Gel™ padding/bolus material is EP interchangeable in the dosimetry calculation. The percentage of ionization is defined as the ratio of the onization chamber readings at a certain depth to the ionization chamber readings at dmax depth, at a fixed target to chamber distance.
- Easy to use.
- Conforms to hard to dress areas.
- May be cut to desired shape.
- May be layered for additional thickness.
- Never dries out, may be used throughout patient’s treatment.
- It is transparent to allow visibility of the skin markings.
- Uniform thickness that decreases set-up time.
- The self-sticking gel will stay in contact with the patient over a wide variety of surface slopes and will not allow air gaps between the bolus material and the skin thus delivering uniform dosages.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details