Ergoactives ergobaum 7G royal crutch (pair)
Ergoactives ergobaum 7G royal crutch features shock absorbers, LED lights, knee-resting platforms, adjustable grip angle position options, adjustable height options, safety light reflectors, ergonomic padded grips and cuffs, and more.
- Advancing the technology of crutches for comfort and mobility
- With Ergobaum crutches, client no longer have to suffer from hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain
- If you have felt inconvenienced and awkward using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences and accommodations that make getting around easier for you. Ergobaum Crutches are the new standard.
- A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices- either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition
- Designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon, using medical grade materials, Ergobaum Crutches are unsurpassed in form and function. With the highest number of patents for crutches on the market, Ergobaum crutches promote greater mobility, functionality, and comfort. The sleek, ergonomic design is elegant in its practicality as well as appearance.
- Ergobaum crutches are equipped to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery
- Crutches that are designed for maximum ease and comfort, and look good too
- Crutches that are created by an orthopedic surgeon, with the patient’s functionality, as well as healing, in mind
- Crutches made with a unique handle design that is both cushiony and strong, allowing for a comfortable grip with less stress on the hand and upper body
- Crutches that are made to reduce friction and pain using a patented Ergocap High Performance tip, and a patented shock absorber in the lower part of the crutch
- Ergobaum Crutches include adjustable cuffs that are easy to customize
- Ergobaum Crutches are provided with telescopic tubing that allows the user to easily set the crutch to the perfect height
- Reflective tape allows users to be seen at night
- Easily replaceable batteries, available everywhere
- Adjustable straps on the forearm crutches that allow you to use your hands when still, without needing to let go of the crutches
- A small horn, located on the handle, can be used to alert distracted bystanders of your presence, preventing potential stumbles. It can also be used as a panic button
- A flashlight with easy accessibility. You don’t need to find a smart -phone in the dark when you can use the brilliantly designed Ergobaum Crutches with a light practically at your fingertips
- The Ergobaum Crutch knee rest opens and closes easily for those who could use a little rest when standing. It is highly customizable and easily removable, designed to make you comfortable
- Crutch weighs 2.8 lbs.
- Measures 34" x 9" x 4"
- Ergonomically designed
- Ideal for users 5'1" - 6'6"
- Made of medical grade materials
- Crutches (Pair), accessories, and manual
- 7G Latest foldable ergonomic generation
- Includes AG13 alkaline batteries - can also be replaced with LR44, G13, or SR44w batteries (not included)
|Ergoactives ergobaum 7G royal crutch|
|Crutch height (minimum to maximum)||38.2" - 49"|
|Crutch weight (with high performance crutch tip)||2.8 lbs.|
|Crutch weight (with ultralite crutch tip)||2.4 lbs.|
|Maximum recommended weight||360 lbs.|
|Recommended height (minimum)||5'|
|Recommended height (maximum)||6'6"|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of purchase.
- If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately manufacturer will not offer clients a full refund or free exchange.
- However, manufacturer can offer the client partial refunds depending on the situation, or replacement parts at their costs, plus shipping.
- To be eligible for a return, item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it (no scratches, no wear & tear, no damages of any type.), it must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as used crutch/cane crutch tips, used flashlights, or used shoe levelers or boots cannot be returned after 30 days.
- Manufacturer also does not accept any shipments that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- To complete your return, manufacturer require proof of purchase.
- Any products with obvious signs of use which have been opened or used, and the product has suffered wear and tear determined by manufacturer.
- In certain situations, Manufacturer may give the customer a partial refund for a used product that is in like new condition.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to manufacturers error.
- Once your return is received and inspected, manufacturer will send you an email to notify you that manufacturer has received your returned item
- Manufacturer will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your full refund.
- Full refunds that are rejected may be still given a substantial partial refund, depending on the product condition and the usage it has been subjected to.
- If your full refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a three to five business days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Manufacturer only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact Manufacturer.
- To return a product, customer should contact to manufacturer for return authorization.
- If more than 30 days have gone by after purchase, customer will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, depending on the situation.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.