Esmark Compression Bandage Sterile, Latex-Free, 3" x 9 ft - 20/case
Hartmann Esmark Latex-Free Bandage is used for consistent pressure to extremities for exsanguination prior to surgery. It has elastomeric properties which make it the ideal choice for use in the surgical environment, especially during joint replacement procedures. It provides consistent, 400% elongations for ideal compression and ease of application.Features
- Hartmann Esmark Latex-Free Bandage is sterile and made of a unique, latex-free, poly-isopropolene compound.
- Less abrasive because it eliminates all natural rubber proteins and fatty acids normally associated with latex bandages.
- Delivers maximum protection for latex-sensitive patients and health professionals.
- Individually wrapped.
- Maximum and consistent compression.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details