Etac Cross 5 manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Etac Cross 5 manual wheelchair combines maximum comfort with optimum functionality. Cross 5 unique chassis' stability responds rapidly when pushing off and in bends. Both backrest and wheelchair seat are adjustable in height, angle and shape. In combination with footrests it can be set in height, depth and angle, this produces the stability which is the prerequisite for mobility.
Cross 5 side frame offers numerous improved functions towards better sitting positions and maneuverability. The Cross 5 chair comes with enormous range of options for everyone: short and long - narrow and wide. Etac Cross 5 can be supplemented and adjusted if need change with products from wide range of accessories. A large range of options and accessories are available: Various types of backrest and leg rest, fixing points for transport in mobility service buses, anti-tips, various types of handrims and brakes etc.
Etac Cross wheelchair backrest 3A – with maximum support
- Easy to adjust: Both the backrest height and the lumbar angle are set using an Allen key. Adjustments are easy to make, and can be made with the person sitting in the wheelchair.
- Settable seat depth: The Triangular backrest enables the hip and lumbar angles to be set to extend the seat depth by up to 3”. Supplement the seat upholstery with a seat extender.
- Customising the backrest upholstery: The upholstery comes with six settable Velcro straps. The upper strap is wider, for increased comfort and stability.
- Elasticated cover: The soft plush cover is elasticated and flexible. The material fastens directly to the backrest upholstery without Velcro straps, making washing easy.
The shape of a backrest provides maximum support, comfort and freedom of movement in the wheelchair. Balance and stability reduce the risk of sliding forwards in the seat. Cross backrest 3A has several easy adjustment options:
- Weight Capacity: 14" - 20" (300 lbs.)
- Castor: 6.5" semi-pneumatic solid all round
- Rear Wheel Camber angle: Standard 2° of camber
- Wheel Locks: High mounted lock handle at knee height
- Backrest angle: Adjustable from -5° to +15° (standard +2°)
- Transport Brackets: Standard transportation brackets front and rear
- Frame: Aluminum and steel tubing, foldable with double cross brace
- Seat & Back Upholstery: Non adjustable nylon seat and back upholstery
- Front Footrest: Black swing-away hangers with adjustable angle and spring loaded footplate
- Front fork: Medium 3 position front fork with steel axle & 2½" of caster head tube adjustment
- Seat to Floor (STF) : Adjustable in height and angle set at 16½" front STF (range 13¾" – 19½")
- Backrest: OEM (Other Equipment Manufacture) 1" OD tubing height adjust 14"-18" (set at 16") w/ push handle and non adjustable nylon upholstery
- Rear wheels: 20", 22" or 24" quick release hubs, semi pneumatic soft roll tires w/ aluminum handrims. 36 alternative rear wheel positions PLUS 2 Super Low positions
|Etac Cross 5 manual wheelchair|
|Front seat height||14" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||14" - 21"|
|Backrest height||12½" - 17¾"|
|Max. user weight||300 lbs.|
|Short frame||Long frame|
|Seat width||Total width||Seat depth**||Weight***||Seat depth**||Weight***|
|13¾"||22"||14"-16½"||33.07 lbs.||17"-19¾"||33.51 lbs.|
|14¾"||23"||14"-16½"||33.29 lbs.||17"-19¾"||33.73 lbs.|
|15¾"||24"||14"-16½"||33.51 lbs.||17"-19¾"||33.95 lbs.|
|16¾"||25"||14"-16½"||33.73 lbs.||17"-19¾"||34.17 lbs.|
|17¾"||26"||14"-16½"||34.17 lbs.||17"-19¾"||34.61 lbs.|
|18¾"||27¾"||14"-16½"||34.39 lbs.||17"-19¾"||34.83 lbs.|
|19¾"||28¾"||14"-16½"||34.61 lbs.||17"-19¾"||35.05 lbs.|
|* Cross backrest 3A standard. Cross backrest 3A high: (15½ - 20")|
|** With triangular backrest, the seat depth can be extended with further (3")|
|*** With massive tire and stainless handrim, (+2,8 lbs.)|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Custom products are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details.