Etac Tripp tiltable shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Etac Tripp tiltable shower commode chair is for children, young people and slender adults. Tripp tiltable shower chair provides safety and facilitates for both the user and the assisting carer when used in the shower or at the toilet. Tripp is a shower commode chair with the tilt mechanism on the left side, tilting from the side enhances an ergonomically correct work position and enables eye contact during the tilting process.
Tripp commode chair's seat and back support can easily be removed and enables fitting of an individual seat unit. Tripp shower chair can be fitted with head support, positioning belt, pan and various kinds of soft pads to suit different needs. Tripp commode chair has removable splash guard and pan holder included as standard.
Buy now and get free Etac beauty kit & extra 5% discountFeatures:
- Enables eye contact
- Safety and facilitates
- Smooth chair with many functions
- Ergonomically correct work position
|Etac Tripp tiltable shower commode chair|
|Width between armrests||14¼"|
|Maximum user weight||176 lbs.|
|Maintenance: Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent (pH level 5–9), or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be decontaminated at max 85°C / 185°F is so required.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details