Everest & Jennings rehab shower commode chair
Everest & Jennings rehab shower commode chair is a premier self-propelled versatile chair for personal hygiene care. Rehab commode chair features an overall narrow width and a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame. Rehab shower commode chair can be easily positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self-contained commode. Rehab shower commode chair is available with durable 24" one piece composite wheels with integral handrims and solid rubber tires or 5" rear locking casters. A cushioned vinyl seat is sealed against moisture penetration and vented for optimal foam compression.
- Maximum weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Non-corrosive composite footplates
- Removable, hygienic plastic pail and lid are included
- Completely removable full length arms for ease of transfer
- Chair comes standard with oval opening seat, C-shaped seat is an optional item
- Swing-away, detachable footrests permit close approaches to beds, toilets and wheelchairs
- Recessed seat and frame side contours allow easy access for toileting activities while seated
- Two year - Warranty on Side frames and Cross braces
- Six months - Warranty on Wheels, handrims, front rigging, forks, upholstered components, plastic parts, painted surfaces, rubber parts, bearings, and any other components
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective parts. shall not be liable for and hereby disclaims any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, including, but not limited to: damages for loss of profits or income, loss of use, downtime, cover, or employee or independent contractor wages, payments and benefits.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- Warranty Exclusions -
- Defects, damage, or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner
- Products which are not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained as required in the official manual for the applicable product
- Products considered to be of a non-durable nature including, but not limited to: casters, filters, fuses, gaskets, lubricants, and charts
- Accessories or parts not provided by manufacturer
- Charges by anyone for adjustments, repairs, replacement parts, installation or other work performed upon or in connection with such products which are not expressly authorized in writing, in advance, by manufacturer
- Any labor or shipping charges incurred in the replacement part installation or repair
- Costs and expenses of regular maintenance and cleaning
- Representations and warranties made by any person or entity other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details