Everest & Jennings Paramount XD Bariatric Wheelchair
Everest & Jennings Paramount XD heavy duty wheelchair features 26" and 30" seat widths with a weight capacity up to 650 lbs. Paramount XD wheelchair is ideal for bariatric users who needs a truly heavy duty wheelchair. Paramount wheelchair comes with two position axle and caster fork that provides 2" seat height adjustment. It features adjustable swingaway footrest or elevating legrest with extra wide metallic footplate. Paramount wheelchair has standard chart pocket on back upholstery.Features
- 19½" seat depth
- Detachable padded desk arms
- Black reinforced nylon upholstery
- 8" x 2" non-marking solid casters
- Weight capacity 650 lbs. - evenly distributed
- 24" solid rear wheels with chromed handrims
- Reinforced welds and gussets on frame with double crossbrace
|Everest & Jennings Paramount XD Heavy Duty Wheelchair|
|Model||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height||Back Height||Overall wheel Diameter||Overall Chair Height||Overall Chair Width||Overall Chair Width Folded||Weight Capacity||Weight|
|5PX10620||26"||19 ½"||18"- 20"||18 ½"||49"||39"||35 ½"||14 ½"||650 lbs.||93 lbs.|
|5PX10630||26"||19 ½"||18"- 20"||18 ½"||49"||39"||35 ½"||14 ½"||650 lbs.||93 lbs.|
|5PX10820||30"||19 ½"||18"- 20"||18 ½"||49"||39"||40"||14 ½"||650 lbs.||93 lbs.|
|5PX10830||30"||19 ½"||18"- 20"||18 ½"||49"||39"||40"||14 ½"||650 lbs.||93 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Side frames and cross braces
- One Year - Warranty on Wheels, handrims, front rigging, forks
- 6 months - Warranty on all other durable components not listed above
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective parts. shall not be liable for and hereby disclaims any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, including, but not limited to: damages for loss of profits or income, loss of use, downtime, cover, or employee or independent contractor wages, payments and benefits.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- Warranty Exclusions -
- Defects, damage, or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner
- Products which are not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained as required in the official manual for the applicable product
- Products considered to be of a non-durable nature including, but not limited to: casters, filters, fuses, gaskets, lubricants, and charts
- Accessories or parts not provided by manufacturer
- Charges by anyone for adjustments, repairs, replacement parts, installation or other work performed upon or in connection with such products which are not expressly authorized in writing, in advance, by manufacturer
- Any labor or shipping charges incurred in the replacement part installation or repair
- Costs and expenses of regular maintenance and cleaning
- Representations and warranties made by any person or entity other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.