EWheels EW-19 Sporty three wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
EWheels EW-19 Sporty is the most affordable high-speed, long-range scooter which is capable of reaching speeds of 15 mph, and can travel up to 21 miles on a single charge. The designer style two-tone body color and stylish LED front light will have everyone turning heads, and the large comfortable seat is perfect for all sized riders. The EW-19 is fitted with an extra-large covered storage basket, and with 3 different speed settings this scooter provides safety and performance. For easy transport, we have added a folding tiller and removable seat.
- Hub brushless motor
- Shipped fully assembled
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- 48-volt smart charger included
- Executive comfort seat with back rest
- Variable speed control-twist throttle type
- Rear disc brakes, front drum brake braking system
- Lighting package - LED front, rear lights, turn signals and brake lights
- Speed - Up to 15mph (speed varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Distance - 21 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
|EWheels EW-19 sporty three wheel mobility scooter|
|Speed||Up to 15 mph|
|Distance||21 miles per charge|
|Front seat: size||Removable, 19" D x 10" W x 8" H|
|Seat cushion height||28" from floor|
|Steering height||42" from ground|
|Steering height||38" from ground, adjustable|
|Motor type||Hub brushless motor|
|Dimensions||55" L x 26" W x 38" H|
|Batteries||(1) 48v 12 AH SLA Sealed|
|High/Med/Low Speed Control Switch||Yes|
|Front tire size||4" x 12"|
|Rear tire size||4" x 11"|
|Charger||48-volt smart charger included|
|Throttle type||Variable speed control - twist|
|Braking system||Front and rear drum brakes|
|Rear Storage Basket with Top||11" D x 20" W x 10" H|
|Scooter weight||128 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: On all structural frame components; Seat post and frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Any part or electronic component of the scooter is found defective upon examination, it will be replaced at manufacturer's discretion.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are warranted by manufacturer for 6 months after the purchase of the Unit.
- 30 days warranty: The Battery charger carries a 30 days warranty.
Labor and service calls are NOT included: The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your manufacturer product.
Shipping - Domestic: The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your manufacturer product.
Shipping - International: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact manufacturer directly to initiate the warranty process.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS:
- Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to excessive strain on the scooter).
SERVICE: Warranty service can be performed by manufacturer or by an authorized service facility. Do not return faulty parts to manufacturer without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter, this warranty excludes:
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers).
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
- Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from manufacturer.
- Labor, service calls, shipping (including warranty claims), and other charges incurred for repair of the product are not approved by manufacturer unless authorized.
- Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact customer service department within 3 days of delivery.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies, you must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.