Exsalt T7 Silver Wound Dressing with Oxysalts Technology, 6" x 6" - 10/box
Outer HDPE and Inner Polyester Layer, Kills 99.999% Bacteria for Up to Seven Days, Enhanced Flexibility
Exsalt® is a silver dressing for chronic and acute wounds that utilizes Ag Oxysalts™ Technology. Ag Oxysalts™ is a unique type of silver that delivers a quick and strong bacteria kill rate while at the same time being gentle on patients and your budget. The result is a silver dressing with more positives. Exsalt® dressings with Ag Oxysalts™ Technology are designed to lose 3 electrons in exudate (Ag3+) to make it more effective at killing bacteria. Other silver dressings only lose one electron (Ag1+) making their silver less effective.
- Quickly Kills 99.999% of a broad spectrum of bacteria.
- Two outer layers of non-adherent high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Can be applied wet or dry, cut to shape to fit wound area, and folded/shaped for cavities.
- Polyester inner layer offers absorbency and flexibility.
- Exsalt® dressings can absorb five times their own weight and are compatible with other secondary dressings, such as KerraFoam™ and KerraMax Care™ dressings, if further absorption is required.
- Disrupts and breaks down biofilm to expose bacteria.
- Kills bacteria for up to seven days.
- Minimal stinging or pain.
- Cost effective.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details